GH Wood Design has in house interior designers that work with all of our clients to ensure that the most beautiful choices are being made.
Our interior designers take the time to truly get to know each client. This enables them to create spaces that reflect the clients' likes and lifestyle in a stunning manner.
GH Wood Design's interior designers work on small projects, large scale complete home redesigns, and commercial projects. Some of GH Wood Design's Interior Design work has been featured in several Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts Design Houses.
GH Wood Design's Process
GH Wood Design is proud of its team of highly-experienced interior design professionals. Here’s how they work with each client:
1. Initial Showroom Consultation: The process is started with a scheduled appointment for a showroom consultation. This can be done an initial showroom visit, phone call or email. During the scheduled consultation the client will meet with an experienced Designer. They are encouraged to bring their ideas and list of wants and needs for the space or project. This meeting will enable the designer to get a sense of the client’s likes, dislikes and what will work for them and their needs. It is imperative that the client allow for enough time for the designer to guide them through our different product displays, educating them on all the product offerings and services. The potential budget will be discussed and the designer will explain how the entire process works. If the client is ready to proceed to the next step, the client may be asked for a design fee, which will be applied to the purchase price of the project.
2. Design Phase: The designer will then develop a detailed floor plan, along with cost estimates based on the client’s design style preferences, their “wish list,” and budget.
3. Design Presentation / Product Selections: The client will be invited back to the showroom to view the plans and cost estimates. It is at this time product and color selections for cabinets, counter tops, appliances, and hardware will take place. If needed, changes will be made and the final design and investment amount presented at a follow-up meeting. The designer will also facilitate visits to our other trade partners to select related materials, such as tile, flooring, granite, lighting, plumbing fixtures, etc.
4. Construction Phase: Once the client has approved the plans and all product and finish selections, our Production Coordinator takes responsibility of the project. The materials are ordered, and installations are scheduled, along with any and all trades that are needed for the project. All deliveries and installation dates will be carefully coordinated—in advance– with theu. GH Wood Design employs expert craftsmen who are the best in the business. They work closely with the designer, paying careful attention to every detail.
5. Final Inspection: At completion, the designer and client will conduct a final inspection together. It is of utmost importance that every detail is to the client’s satisfaction.